What is Press Release Submission?
Press Release submission is the news provided by the company, agency or business that can be shared on various press release websites. After sharing the news to press release submission sites, a website will get huge traffic which may lead to online brand awareness & in some cases it may lead to serious sales in very less time. It is also very helpful in search engine ranking if you have got a dofollow backlink.
Doing submission on the press release websites is available in two types first is paid and the other way is free press release submission sites.
What is the difference between paid and free press release sites?
We have differentiated both as below.
Paid v/s Free Press Release Submission Sites List
Free press release submission sites will give you a chance to submit just plain content substance as opposed to picture, video or rich content organization.
Paid press release submission sites have the alternate to submit the content in a rich arrangement with logos, pictures and explanatory video as the main ingredient.
Free press release sites give a nofollow backlink just to your website or blog.
Paid press release websites give a do follow backlink which serves as a factor to improve your site.
Top 100+ Free Press Release Submission Sites with Instant Approval
Some other factors to bear in mind while working on press submission sites:
- Most releases seem to take a few days to a month to go live on the sites depending upon the nature of the type of website chosen, though sometimes a release would go live straight away – there seemed to be no obvious pattern to the timing
- Some of the free press release services have the modestly priced upgrades like giving you some extra links or long term archiving of your releases.
- At least one of the sites caused our A/V software to raise a warning about possible malware.
- We used our first release as a test to get a feel for the sites, having formed an opinion (and to avoid wasting time on sites that didn’t meet our goal), we carried out subsequent tests on the top twenty or so sites.
- Please note that registering with free PR distribution sites will inevitably mean you start to receive SPAM emails so, to avoid this, we recommend setting up an alternative email address and using this to register with these sites.